Terms and Conditions
Variances to the following Terms and Conditions can be agreed on but only by arrangement with the owner in writing.
- Minimum booking is 2 nights mid January to mid December.
- During the high season of mid December to mid January the minimum booking is seven nights.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to secure the booking. EFT, Mastercard, Visa, cheque or cash is acceptable. Giving a deposit or credit card details constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Check-in time is 3pm. Check-out is by 10.30am at the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests. If you require a later departure speak to the owner, as it is usually possible.
- Cancellation less than one month prior forfeits the deposit, less $100 admin fee. Payment in full is required 30 days before arrival. EFT, Mastercard, Visa, cheque or cash accepted.
- Off street parking is available for $25 per day and must be booked in advance.
- The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
- The number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed to in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
- Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
- Damage, breakages, theft and loss are the tenant’s responsibility during their stay.
- The property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental.
- The owners take no responsibility for loss of the tenant’s personal property.
- No smoking permitted inside the units.
- Linen is supplied.
- Pets allowed by arrangement.
“Lovely stay. I don’t think there is anything that Gillian has forgotten. She has tried to think of everything for her guests. Thank you Gillian, will definitely recommend to friends, relatives and colleagues.” Karen and Ablage